(Final Updated On: February 15, 2022)
Fujita’s “Love is complicated for Otaku” has been decided to be staged. Starring Kazumi Doi and Marina Horiuchi.
“Love is complicated for otaku” is a romantic comedy about a slipshod romance between otaku, such because the hidden rot lady OL Momose Narumi and Hirotaka Nito, a talented but serious game otaku who appears to be like correct. After being released on pixiv in 2014, it was serialized on the Net manga situation comedian POOL except 2021, and was made accurate into a TV animation in 2018 and a are living-action film in 2020.
- Length: Could just 11th (Wednesday) -Could just 15th (Sunday), 2022
- Venue: Tokyo Theater Sun Mall
- Usual: “Love is complicated for Otaku” ( written by Fujita , published by Ichijinsha)
- Director: Mizuki Sano
- Screenplay: Masafumi Hata
- Manufacturing: Contra, Alice
- Hirotaka Nito: Kazumi Doi
- Narumi Momose: Marina Horiuchi
- Taro Kabakura: Ken Ogasawara
- Hanako Koyanagi: Tsubaki River
- Naoya Nito: Yuki
- Sakuragi Hikaru: Soyori Odagawa
The stage will be performed on the Theater Sun Mall in Tokyo from Could just 11th to 15th. Kazumi Doi will play the aim of Hirotaka Nito, Marina Horiuchi will play the aim of Narumi Momose, Ken Ogasawara will play the aim of Taro Kabakura, Rio Tsubaki will play the aim of Hanako Koyanagi, and Yuki Sakurajo will play the aim of Hirotaka’s youthful brother Naoya. The purpose was performed by Soyori Odagawa. Mizuki Sano will be to blame of the manufacturing, and Masafumi Hata will be to blame of the script. Preserve tuned for added miniature print, including mark gross sales.
Offer – Comedian Natalie